Business, Delivery and Payment Terms
- The following conditions, unless otherwise specified, constitute the subject matter of the contract concluded between the entrepreneur and us, the ongoing business relationship, and all offers.
- Deviating conditions of the client are ineffective, especially if we do not expressly contradict them.
- These conditions remain binding even if individual parts should be ineffective.
II. Offer and Prices
- The prices stated in our offer are subject to the condition that the order data underlying the offer remain unchanged. The offered prices are gross prices and include the statutory value-added tax. Prices are ex-warehouse and do not include packaging and shipping costs, unless otherwise agreed.
- In the case of continuous relationships, increases in procurement costs, based on increases in labor and material prices exceeding 5%, can be passed on.
III. Shipping/ Transfer of Risk/ Delivery Deadlines
- The agreement of the delivery time is reserved for each individual order. The dates specified in our offers and confirmations are to be considered only as approximate and non-binding. Any disruptions, including strikes and shipping difficulties, release us from any agreed delivery deadline. Force majeure events entitle us to cancel ongoing orders and contracts.
- Without special agreement, immediate payment via Paypal or Stripe is applicable.
- Payments are to be made to our payment office without any deduction and free of bank charges.
- If the payment deadline is exceeded, the client is in default without the need for a reminder. In case of default, we are entitled, without prejudice to other claims, to charge default interest at the respective interest rate for overdraft credits calculated by our banks, at least the statutory interest rate according to § 288 BGB.
VI. Delivery Conditions Our delivery conditions apply worldwide. Delivery is exclusively digital.
VII. Right of Withdrawal for Consumers If the customer is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB – a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity – they have a right of withdrawal according to § 312d (1) sentence 1 BGB. In the case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received services are to be returned; services are excluded from withdrawal.
VIII. Retention of Title For transactions with consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB, the following conditions apply:
- The delivered goods are subject to simple retention of title, i.e., the agreement on the transfer of ownership is only completed with the payment of the purchase price.
For transactions with companies, the following conditions apply:
- The delivered goods remain our property until payment of all existing and future claims, in the case of payment by check, bill of exchange, or direct debit until unconditional redemption.
- The client is authorized to resell the goods within the scope of proper business management. In the event of resale of the delivered goods before final payment, the purchase price claim passes to us without further ado and without special assignment.
- Extraordinary dispositions, such as pledging, transfer by way of security, etc., require our consent. The client must immediately inform us of any third-party access to the goods delivered under retention of title.
IX. Place of Performance and Jurisdiction If the customer is a merchant according to HGB or the company’s registered office is located abroad, Hamburg is agreed upon as the place of jurisdiction.
X. Data Protection We point out that we use and store the data required for order acceptance and processing. Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
XI. Warranty Statutory warranty rights exist for our goods.
XII. Conclusion of a Purchase Agreement (1) The offers on the Internet constitute a non-binding invitation to you to purchase goods. (2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. During the ordering process, you enter your data and preferences regarding payment method, delivery modalities, etc. Only by clicking the order button do you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by phone. (3) We are entitled to accept the offer made over the Internet within 1 working day by sending an order confirmation by email. After the fruitless expiration of the deadline mentioned in sentence 1, your offer is considered rejected, i.e., you are no longer bound by your offer. In the case of a telephone order, the purchase contract is concluded when your offer is immediately accepted by us. If the offer is not immediately accepted, you are no longer bound by it.
XIII. Storage of Order Data Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g., type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the GTC, but you can also access the GTC on our website at any time after the conclusion of the contract. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders through the customer area.